Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Paint in Kitchen

I brought home a gallon of paint for the entry wall, but didn't like the color, so I had to go back to Home Depot to get a different color (I bought gallons instead of quarts because they were on sale at Home Depot for $9 a Gallon!!). Since I had this extra gallon of paint sitting there I decided to paint an accent wall in the kitchen... which turned into painting the entire kitchen :-) Adam commented when I was done, "didn't you plan on painting the bedroom?" haha, yes that was my intention for this weekend, but maybe next!
We really like the results, what do you think?
Before (5/2009):
Before (07/2009):
After (02/2010):Before (05/2010):Before (08/2010):After (02/2010):
Where's Charlie? :-)


1 comment:

  1. I love love love that you painted the cabinets white. It looks so fresh and clean! You have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...