Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Office Update

I've slowly been making some good progress on the office makeover that I started back in September! In early October I broke down and bought the desk I wanted from Overstock, it was a PAIN IN THE BUTT to put together, and blood, sweat, & tears were shed {literally} from Adam and I trying to put it together, but in the end, it really is perfect! We also finally got our TV we've had since last Christmas hung on the wall! AND the latest & greatest news is we got new office chairs!!! My parents got Adam and I office chairs for our Birthdays! {our birthday's are only 2 weeks from each other} I was probably more excited for the gift than Adam, but I'm sure he really appreciates them since he was using my old vanity stool to sit on :) There are a few things I still want to do, but I am totally happy with the progress! Here's a look:
{we drilled a hole through the wall to the other side - Adam's closet & guest room, to hide the cords!}
{I found this PERFECT frame at an antique store months ago and painted it white, of course!}
{these fabulous black & chrome modern side chairs were given to us by a very special friend last February, I love them! and they are so perfect in our new office!}
{ordered "live to CREATE to live" from UppercaseLiving! The wire curtain rod is from IKEA}
{I've had this lamp for YEARS - I still Love it! These side tables Adam found at Goodwill for $4 each! they are so cute and such a perfect size - I'm debating painting them, probably will, but not until spring}
{& our new chairs! so cute! so perfect! Happy Birthday to us! Thanks Mom & Dad!}
In case you don't remember, the old office can be seen here and here! SOooo much better now, if I do say so myself! ;)

3 comments:

  1. so cute! I love it! If I were you I would never get any work done because I would always be sitting around admiring how creative I am. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby, that vintage frame is so neat! I saw it on Pinterest but just now realized that it was from your house! I love how it turned out. That table looks nice and functional with all of the space underneath. The photo line is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to put the tv in a picture frame!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...