Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I love Christmas! Everything about it. The lights, the tree, the decorating, the spirit, the parties, the giving, the food, the time with family... everything! This year it started to look a lot like Christmas a bit early in our home. Usually we put up lights the weekend before Thanksgiving - turn them on the day after - then get our tree that same weekend, then decorate the house. This year we've had Christmas decorations around our home since October!! The reason; I'm doing a Christmas Craft Bazaar, along with Adam's Mom & Aunt the first weekend in December. Every free moment I've had has been devoted to making wreaths, painting, glittering, & using a LOT of hot glue! We have wreaths hanging from every door in our house, the dining table is stacked high with projects, and we've all got glitter on us. I'm excited for the sale to be here soon & hope that my items are a hit! Once all these items for the sale are out of the way, I can finally start decorating our home for Christmas for real.

The Town & Country Christmas Bazaar is at the Linn County Fair & Expo Center in Albany, December 2nd-4th. 
{here's a peek at some of my items}

2 comments:

  1. Abby! i am laughing right now because I just posted something that sounds exactly the same as what you did... that made no sense, but I am glad someone is as crazy about Christmas as I am!... your decorations look gorgeous! I wish I could be at the bazaar. post more pics if you have time (haha)... "It's the most wonderful time of the year..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glittered light bulbs look so pretty! Love your reindeer! :) The Christmas Bazaar sounds like so much fun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...