Monday, August 27, 2012

Hey, that's me!

It's a weird thing browsing the internet and stumbling across one of your own images, but not on a site you put it on. Tonight while browsing my normal house inspiration images I came across an image on Google images that I recognized quite well, my bed!

The website "The Stir" posted back in November 2010 (whoa!) "5 Unconventional Headboards Anyone Can Make" and #5 on the list was mine! Our DIY corrugated metal headboard we made back in March 2010 inspired by the one I saw on Kara Paslay Designs. Cool! Unfortunately the photo used was prior to our night stand lamp update, but regardless, it's pretty cool being featured, even if you don't know about it until 2 years later.. :)
To see a full DIY of how we made it, go here.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    _________________________________
    Vinyl Wall Decor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like traditional Chinese Painting, this painting is good for me. painting canvas manufacturers
    "Every bit of what I had hoped for. It's beautiful, and looks fantastic because the colors are there. Looks expensive and I would buy more paintings.
    " buy canvas paintings online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...