Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Our Powder Room

I finally feel like our bathroom is worth sharing. I posted back in March that I was working on some things.. we'll it's now August and I just finally finished the shower curtain. I'll blame summer for my procrastination. The only thing left on my to-do is creating a new light fixture. I have some ideas in mind but nothing concrete yet, so until then here is our completed bathroom {minus the light fixture}
{picture from TjMaxx - Mirror tray is from GoodWill, I painted it white}
{mini frame is from PotteryBarn, I made the print inside}
{Towel from Target}
{I cut off an extra strip of the shower curtain & sewed it onto the towel}
I'm happy with how everything pieced together, just can't wait to get a new light fixture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...