Monday, March 15, 2010

Recent Yard Sale Finds

I think I've found some treasures lately. This past weekend it wasn't raining so Adam and I ventured out to some sales. I found these fabulous metal patio chairs, only $5 each {wait till you see them made-over, coming soon!} This cute little dresser for only $7 {again, make-over coming soon!} These cute white vases, only $0.25 each! Last, but not least, this super fun metal tray that the vases are sitting on for only $1! I am most excited about my new patio chairs though. I have been admiring these, and even found some similar that were at a boutique in downtown Bend last summer. They were awesome, but over $100, each! I can't wait to share how fabulous they are looking now!
1 more find to share: My new, old, kitchen scale! I've been wanting to get a kitchen scale, but wanted an antique/vintage scale that was cute enough to leave out. Of course I wanted a pink one, but my only luck of finding a vintage pink scale was a baby one. I had been searching eBay for one and found this one. Perfect! Except I didn't order this from eBay, I found it at a local antique store for only $15! {The cheapest on eBay was about $18 + $13 shipping} Deal for me!

2 comments:

  1. Great finds! Your kitchen is adorable! Thanks for stopping by - I'm so glad to have found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh so many great finds! I love yard-saleing :)

    P.S. Be sure to enter my first GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...