Monday, March 29, 2010

I've been featured!!!

A few months ago I was google-ing house ideas, as usual, and I found a blog I liked!
Russet Street Reno.
I was browsing the blog and looking at pictures and liked everything!
Then I read Sara's 'About Me' and I became an instant follower. "
I am a home owner/renovator..." Check! "trying to cram all kinds of projects into my busy life while holding down a day job..." Check! "planning a wedding..." Check, just did that last summer! "entertaining two cats and a fiance..." 2 cats, Check, husband, Check! "stalking house blogs" CHECK! Yup, we have a few things in common.

So a couple weeks ago I was checking my blog updates and saw that Sara had posted something new. I clicked on it and was scrolling though, and there it was, my credenza!!! An inspiration picture for her new dresser she scored off Craigslist. Awww, I'm honored, glad I could be some inspiration! I can't wait to see what she does with it! See her post here.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!!! That is so cool Abby! Your hard work and creative ideas are spreading like crazy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...