Friday, April 16, 2010

Ready for a BBQ

Remember my garage sale patio chairs? {see here} Well I finished them! and just in time for a family BBQ tomorrow afternoon! I love them! $10 well spent! Plus some spray paint.
                                               Before:
First I spray painted the arms and legs white, then I saran wrapped them.
Then I spay painted the body Apple Green.
Ta-da! So cute!
When I spotted these at a garage sale and was so excited about them, Adam was not, at all. I think he said something like, "Are you kidding me? You're serious? You want those?.." Then grumbled the whole time while loading them in the car. I think he likes them now :0)
Our lush green grass that you see is hardly that. What it is, is a complete swamp! Today Adam weed whacked it because it was about knee high, not kidding.
I already had this Apple Green and White patio set. My mom got it for us as a wedding gift. Now our new chairs match perfectly!
I went to Fuchsia Days at Fred Meyer and got some flowers. Ranunculus, my favorite!
What's a party without flamingos!?
My new wind chime that the Easter bunny got me.
 
Happy Spring
We're now set for a party!

1 comment:

  1. I love what you've done with those chairs! What a clever idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...